Yes, after our research and
analysis, we chose Frontpoint to be our home security system company. There are
some other good security companies out there, but at the end of the day,
Frontpoint was standing the tallest.
And they aren’t the winners
just because they have the best support team or because Frontpoint offers the
best equipment. No, they excelled at all five phases we examined.
Other companies ranked well in a couple of categories, but it was only Frontpoint that was at the top of each category.
Here are the five categories
1) Wireless Devices and Connections: We believe, as does Frontpoint, that a wireless security system is the best and safest way to go. This was not true just a few years ago, but technology has helped boost the range and reliability of wireless systems. Criminals can cut the wires on a wired system, but not on wireless devices.
2) Cellular Communication: Again, we believe in eliminating any feature that a crook can disable. A land phone line can be cut by criminals. Police departments report that even local small time burglars often cut the phone line.
3) The Best Security Equipment : Another big reason we chose Frontpoint as our home security system company is they offer only the latest GE top of the line equipment. GE equipment consistently receives the highest marks available for security products.
4) The Best Monitoring System: Frontpoint offers the best security monitoring offered in the world. We base this opinion on the fact that the United States Department of Defense chose Frontpoint to monitor their stations. And Frontpoint's monitoring service is accredited by the New York Fire Department, the most stringent and highest accreditation standard in the industry. And having a home security monitor system is important to us also.
5) The Best Price : When everything is said and done, Frontpoint offers the best of all the above categories, and at the lowest price available. Oh, you can be quoted lower prices by other companies, but you won’t be getting what we consider good security options. No, those add-ons are expensive and really add up. For example, other companies charge extra if you want cellular monitoring and communication. This is standard with Frontpoint.
we had finished our research, we decided to see what other people were saying
about Frontpoint. We checked the popular review site Angie's List and there was
Frontpoint listed at the top of the home security system company category.
checking a few other security reviews sites, we figured out that Frontpoint is a
lot of people’s favorite. Many reviews said what we said, that they were a
clear cut choice.
One thing many reviews pointed out that we barely touched here is how good their support team is. Many Frontpoint customers are quoted as saying they fond the support team helpful and patience. This is just another feature where Frontpoint stands out.
else we learned from all the reviews is many people use the smart phone app to
turn their Frontpoint system on and turn off. When they pull out of the garage,
they use their phone to turn the system on. And when they return home, they just
turn the system off before entering the garage.
too easy, but that's Frontpoint. A powerful security system that's easy to
install and use.
Are you still not for sure? Give them a call at toll free 1-844-277-3018 and give their 30 day free trial a try. You'll sleep better knowing you have done this.
Would you like to know how we are building this website?
Have you ever thought about building your own website and making some money from it?
Would you like to learn more?
Please Stay Safe!